Tuesday, 13 November 2012

Laura Mercier Hand Creme

Ok so if you follow me on twitter or read my posts on a regular basis then you will know that I am addicted to this hand cream, or should I say "creme." 
I picked this up probably about a month ago now and I since then I have not used any other hand cream and apply it all the time. 


So the smell of this hand cream (creme) is very strong and if you aren't a fan of scented hand creams then stay well away from this baby. It smells of almonds mixed with coconut - funny that seeing as its called "almond coconut milk." It is a very sweet smell and lasts for a long time. However I have found that this scent is a bit like Marmite, you either love it or hate it, so make sure you take a sniff in the shop before you make a purchase!


So although the smell of this is the best thing ever the actual hand cream itself is gorgeous. Its more of a gel consistency and just melts away into your hands leaving them feeling soft and hydrated but not greasy in the slightest. Even if this didn't smell like heaven in a tube I still think i would love it as it is just the perfect hand cream for on the go, you can just smother some of this on and carry on on your ways (without struggling to open door handles because your hands are so slippery)

So this on the pricey side of hand creams, this smaller size is £13 but Im nearly 100% positive that they sell a bigger size but I can't seem to find it any where online. (I picked mine up from SpaceNK)

Make sure you enter my giveaway for your chance to win this hand cream! (link)

Twitter: @TashaPertwee
Instagram: TashaPertwee

1 comment:

  1. This sounds amazing. I love foody scented products so much. Yum!

    Beauty Fiends Blog

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments here lovelies