Friday, 2 November 2012

Mini Essie Haul

Ok so these "small" hauls need to stop because they all add together to create a mental amount of Essie.



So I picked up 3 shades, "stylenomics", "don't sweater it" and "skirting the issue". All 3 of these are very Autum/Winter shades. I got so used to buying pastel bright coloured that it felt a bit strange going to for dark colours. "stylenomics" is a dark dark green, almost looks black in some lights but it is so beautiful and glossy. "Don't sweater it" is if anyone 
knows Barry M mushroom, it's pretty much identical. In the Superdrug lighting I thought it 
was a lot lighter than it actually is but oh well, I still really like. Lastly is "skirting the issue" this is a true winter /Autum colour. A dark deep red. It's just a classic nail polish however I don't own anything like it! (that was my excuse for getting another Essie polish)

I am currently rocking Stylenomics and love it. As always the quality of the Essie polishes are just amazing and the new brushes make life a lot easier!!

What Essie polishs should I buy next? 


(Currently Essie Polishes are 3 for 2 in Boots!- BARGAIN)





9 comments:

  1. I'm liking the 'don't sweater it' bt some very nice colours. That offer isn't bad either :)

    www.mintyessence.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stylenomics is my favourite but all three are such lovely colours. GRRRRR why doesn't my local boots stock them?! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish my Boots had an Essie stand :( I love the red and nude colours! xo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Stylenomics colour! That offer sounds really good too, I have so many nail polishes at the moment though!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. looooove these shades. they are so perfect for fall/winter.

    http://www.lovefromberlin.net/
    xxrae

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the stylenomics one!

    thebeautymist.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh love the colours, so autumnal :)

    http://blaiseruby.blogspot.co.uk/

    @BlaiseDyer

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. 'Skirting the issue' looks gorgeous! I still need to try Essie polishes.

    http://emilylikessmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These colours are so gorgeous! Love them!

    Pastel Bokeh

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments here lovelies