Saturday, 10 November 2012

TAG: This Or That

So I hadn't really planned anything for todays post so I thought I would do a quick TAG. Its been a while since my last one and I find them really fun to do.

Q: Blush or Bronzer?

A.Bronzer. Day to day I don't use blush, I have naturally rosy cheeks so I don't really like to add to them and I just love my bronzer!

Q: Lipstick or Lip gloss?

A:I am 100% a lipstick girl, I can't stand lip gloss. I find it sticky and urg I just don't like how it feels. Lipstick all the way for me

Q: Eyeliner or Mascara?

A: Mascara. This was a tricky one and the only reason I went for mascara is because if I wore eyeliner without mascara it would just look strange but I don't mind mascara without eyeliner.

Q: Foundation or Concealer?

A: This is a easy one for me, foundation. Everyday I don't wear concealer, mainly for the reason that I end up waking up 10 minutes before I need to leave my house and so I rush and skip out steps but also I haven't found a concealer that completely floats my boat.

Q: Neutral or Colour Eyeshadow?

A:Neutral for ever. I am obsessed with neutral eyeshadows, MAC, urban decay, stila, sleek, MUA- you name a neutral palette I'll have it.

Q: Loose or Pressed Eyeshadow?

A: As much as I do like the pigmentation and look of loose eyeshadows they are just so messy and unpractical so I'd have to say pressed.

Q: Brushes or Sponges?

A: Again, another easy one, brushes for me. I don't like using sponges, I find you get a much nicer finish with brushes and I find them a lot more hygienic.



I tag all of YOU to do this tag! - tweet me with your blog post links if you do it!

Twitter: @TashaPertwee

Instagram: TashaPertwee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here lovelies