Monday, 5 November 2012

Updated MAC neutral palette

So back in January I posted my MAC neutral palette but I thought it was time to update you guys on whats in it at the moment. A lot has stayed the same but a few newbies might have sneakily worked their way in. 


Firstly can I just saw how much I love the new palette!? So much easier to see whats inside and overall they just look so sleek and modern and beautiful! The only downside, the price of these badboys. So the palette comes as two parts- but you need to buy both!?  The actual palette costs £14.00 and the part that separates all the eyeshadows costs £6.50. So this comes to a breath taking £19.50 for just a empty palette. (Price didn't obviously stop me though!)

So my this palette is my 'everyday' palette that changes a lot however it is normally always filled with the more neutral eye shadows as that's what I like to wear out. 

From top left to right : Shroom, All that glitters, Honeylustful, Gleam, Texture, Woodwinked, Antiqued, Trax, Sable, Satin Taupe, Mulch, Night Manoeuvres- from a collection years ago,Embark, Handwritten, Carbon.

I am a massive fan of MAC eye shadows, I think they are so pigmented and blend so well creating just the perfect eye shadows. Not only this but they have a huuuuge range of colours so everyone can find something that they like and that suits them. I always recommend MAC eye shadows as a good "first" high end eye shadow. My friend recently wanted some eye shadows and I  suggested that she got the 2 pan palette and filled it up with a neutral base (all that glitters) and a darker brown for the crease (espresso).

MAC eye shadows are £12 or £10 for just the pan to go in your palette. (These have increased in price haven't they?)


Whats your favourite MAC eyeshadows?


12 comments:

  1. I've still not tried any MAC eyeshadows, but whenever I see someone's neutral palette it makes me want to try them. I really like the look of Woodwinked and All that glitters, so I think when I do buy them, I'll try those first. The new palettes do look much nicer!

    http://emilylikessmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should get the 2 pan palette with all that glitters and woodwinked! If you only want to get one though get all that glitters, as you can see its the only one I've hit pan on. I wear it nearly every time I wear eyeshadow xx

      Delete
  2. I love Mulch! I think the price of the new palettes is ridiculous! £20.00 for an empty palette, I don't understand how they can charge that:(

    thebeautymist.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. because people like me still pay it! hahha

      Delete
  3. That's a hefty price for an empty palette! All those shadows are so beautiful though x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. isn't it- boarding on ridiculous! They are stunning MAC eyeshadows, this palette is my baby (so sad?) x

      Delete
  4. I havent tried any MAC eyeshadows, I love the idea of having your own palette, but it all adds up to be so expensive! Everyone seems to like the eyeshadows but for £10 and to think that they are so small, it just seems really expensive! xx

    theprettyseason.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooo please don't remind me how expensive they are! If you want cheaper good eyeshadows try the MUA ones :)

      Delete
  5. I got my first 4 MAC shadows last months from the boy as part of my birthday. I went for Vanilla, Naked Lunch, Cranberry and Expresso. Love them! I've just bought a cheap 15 pan palette from eBay (£1.99, it's just a no name brand) and i've got my list of 15 shadows to buy, gonna start building my palette up :D

    Lxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous colours! I have only just started my palette, and so far I have All That Glitters, Woodwinked, Naked Lunch and Ricepaper. MAC Eyeshadows are amazing!
    EJButcher
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh this looks lovely, I need to try some more MAC eyeshadows as I only have one! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really want to start a MAC palette, this one is looking gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments here lovelies