Sunday, 30 December 2012

Best of 2012 #1 - Makeup and Nails

So its that time of the year to look back over some of the best products (in my opinion) of the year. I did this last year and after comparing some of the products there are 2 that are the same and are obviously holy Grail products for me. I'll try keep this post on the non rambley side as there are a lot of products.


Best Foundation- Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum (no 53)
Best Powder- laura Mercier Mineral Powder
Best Bronzer- NARS Laguna
Best Blush- MAC Melba
Best Highlighter- MAC Mineralize skinfinish in "soft and Gentle"
Best Eye Primer- Estee Lauder double wear eyeshadow base (same as last year)
Best Eyeliner- MAC Teddy
Best Mascara- L'Oreal False lash telescopic
Best Brow product- MAC Fling
Best Lip Balm- Nuxe Reve De Miel
Best Lipstick: MAC Hue
Best Lipgloss - Clarins instant light natural lip perfect in 2 (can't find it at the moment!- hence why its not in the photo)



So i think I cheated with this one but my favourite eyeshdaow is my MAC palette? I couldn't just pick one!
Post on my MAC Palette (Link)


Best Nail colour- Essie Sand Tropex or Nails Inc Basil Street
Best Nail Effect- Im not really into wraps and the caviar nails so i picked a glitter, Topshop Brazil
Best Base coat - Essie grow stronger 
Best Top coat- Nails inc Kensington Caviar Top Coat.

Part 2 will be up soon with my favourite Skincare, Hair care, and Body care of the year

What are your favourite products of the year?! (If you've done a blog post link it below I love reading these posts!)

Twitter: @TashaPertwee
Instagram: TashaPertwee

3 comments:

  1. These are some lovely picks! I love all the polishes, and the bourjois foundation is one of my favourites too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely products!

    thebeautymist.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. That MAC palette is insanely gorgeous! I picked my best of 2012 here http://retrolove19.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/the-best-of-2012.html x

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments here lovelies